How to Grow Long Lashes?
Who doesn’t to possess impressive eyelashes? But it doesn’t just happen without an effort! You need to nourish your eyelashes to make them longer, thicker, darker and fluttering. But how? I’ve brought for you top 3 completely natural tips for dream eyelashes.
1. Lemon Peel
For an enhanced eyelash volume, lemon peel is the best natural product featuring vitamin C and B in abundance in addition to folic acid. The application requires you to follow a few simple steps:
- You need just one tablespoon of lemon peels
- Leave the peels until they dry moderately
- Place the peels in a container and pour in the mixture of castor and olive oil (enough to let the peels soak the mixture and it will take two weeks)
- Before going to bed, apply the oil with a mascara stick, on the eyelashes every night
- Wash the eyelashes in the morning (with warm water)
- You’ll see impressive results in a couple of months
2. Shea Butter
Africans are known for their traditional ways and shea butter is one of the most popular natural cure known for its effects on hair texture, thanks to the Vitamin E and A.
Shea butter is so soft that it melts easily; you simply need to take a small amount in your fingers and then rub the fingers for a few seconds. The best time for application is just before going to bed. Apply the shea butter on the eyelashes with your fingers and let it do the good during the night. Wash your eyelashes in the morning and repeat the same every night.
3. Castro and Olive (Oil Mixture)
The mixture of Castro and Olive oil is another product known for growing and enhancing eyelashes. The method is simple, mix the oils together and apply the mixture on the eyelashes every night and leave it overnight to do its magic.
If Nothing Works!
Well, if nothing has worked for you, it is better to visit the eye specialist because it may be the case of high fluid tension in the eye. In such condition, FDA approved Generic Latisse will serve the purpose by restoring the natural order and helping the eyelashes to grow longer and thicker.