The coffee enema makes good use of caffeine in coffee to cleanse the liver and is the primary healing method of treating cancer holistically. Enema solution made from drip-grind boiled coffee has proven itself to be a useful means of detoxifying and restoring the liver.
According to Dr Max Gerson (founder of the Gerson Therapy), “This treatment must be followed strictly for a minimum of two years … The liver is the primary organ for the regrowth of the body’s metabolism for the change of food from consumption to output”.
In this post, we will tackle the different steps on how you can go about giving yourself a coffee enema at home:
Step 1: Get the Equipment and Supplies that you need
- Purchase a 2-quart enema bag or bucket with a clamp. You can buy them from medical stores or reputable distributors online like “Coffee Enemas Australia“.
- Organically grown coffee is best. Organic coffee is available at health food stores. You can also buy them in small quantities online
Step 2: Preparation of coffee enema to cleanse the liver
- Place 2 to 3 cups of clean water and 2 to 3 tablespoons of natural coffee in a pan and boil
- Let it simmer 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and permit it to cool. A couple of ice cubes may be added to speed the cooling process. Pour through filter paper to purify the solution
Step 3: Preparing to take the coffee enema to cleanse the liver
- Check that the plastic hose pipe is pressed or attached well onto the enema bag, and you have the enema nozzle on the other end
- Eliminate any air from the enema tube by putting one end of the tube in the sink. Fill the enema bag with water then hold it above the tip until the water starts to drain. Close the clamp; this ensures that no air is present inside the tube
- Lube the enema tip with a small amount of soap or oil. (Too much lubrication might dislodge the tip from the rectum after insertion causing a big mess
Step 4: Taking the coffee enema.
- The position preferred by many people is lying down on one side over a towel on the floor
- With the clamp closed, place the enema bag on the flooring beside you, or hang the bag about one foot above your abdominal area.
- Insert the enema nozzle carefully about 2 to 4 inches into the rectum. Move it around up until it goes in smoothly.
- Open the clamp and hold the enema container about one to two feet above the abdomen. The coffee might take a couple of seconds to start flowing. If the coffee does not flow, you may raise the bag/bucket higher.
- When all the liquid is inside. Close the clamp. You can leave the tube inserted, or remove it slowly.
- Retain the enema for about 15 minutes. Use the time to read a book, meditate, and so on. The idea is to give the coffee enema enough time to influence liver functions positively.
Step 5: Finish up!
- After 15 minutes or two, go to the toilet and empty out the coffee water. It is all right if some coffee remains within. If the coffee stays within often, you are dehydrated.
- Wash the enema bucket and tube thoroughly with soap and water. Then sterilise with hydrogen peroxide.
Learn how to fit the coffee enema into your life by checking out websites like https://coffeeenemas.com.au/ . You will find that it is worth the effort. A few notable advantages to coffee enemas include more energy, clarity, and vitality as you go about your day.